Breakfast at Thornhill
We serve a freshly-cooked, home-made breakfast in our Dining Room, between 7:30 andd 08:30 on weekdays and up to 09:30 on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our typical breakfast menu is:
- Fresh orange juice and apple juice
- Choice of cereals or muesli.
- Coffee (cafetière), English Breakfast tea, or Earl Grey tea.
- Fresh homemade bread.
- A selection of good quality jams, and marmalade home made when available plus honey.
- Best English butter.
- Choice of fresh fruit
Porridge , with a little notice.
For those who like a cooked breakfast, our freshly-cooked “Full English Breakfast” includes:
- Grilled traditional pork sausage
- Dry-cured grilled bacon
- Free-range fried, poached or scrambled egg.
- Grilled tomato
- Baked beans
Milk is organic semi-skimmed. Our meat produce is from a local butcher where we endeavour to buy free range when available. We only serve free-range eggs.
All the above is included in the price of your room.